Qlik courses through QQacademy will take place in NOVEMBER 2018. Training workshops in development, design and administration of the Qlik Business Intelligence platform in a new approach: QlikView vs.Qlik Sense.
The three modules take place as follows:
• 12 – 13 november 2018 – Qlik Developer Scripting and Administrasion(QDSA);
• 14 – 15 november 2018 – Qlik Layout Designer (QLD);
• 19 – 20 november 2018 – Qlik Advanced – SAOAIF (Set Analysis & Other Advanced Interface Functionalities).
Send *now the name and surname of the participants to have the registration guaranteed!
Participation for a 1 day course involves an investment of 260 EUR + VAT.Each participant is provided with: course support (print and electronic format), graduation diploma (s), lunch and coffee breaks. The only thing you nees is a laptop!
Limited number of seats. The registration is considered completed in the order of payment of the participation fee.
QDSA-Qlik Developer Scripting and Administration – we recommend the QDSA mode to the technical staff who will ensure the implementation and maintenance of Qlik platforms within their own company or within the client-company.
QLD-Qlik Layout Designer – this module is useful in streamlining workflow and simplifying medium & long-term reporting processes in your own companies or client-companies, which is why it is an added value for:
- Technical staff who will ensure the implementation and maintenance of Qlik platforms
- Persons in charge of reports, analysts or curious users;
- Persons in management and/or coordination positions.
SAOAIF – this module is recommended for people familiar with Qlik, who want to deepen this Business Intelligence platform.
This course covers, among other things, the acquaintance and acquisition of tools such as Set Analysis, new methodologies for data exploration, organizing, such as MetaData Management, good practices for organizing data processing as Enterprise Framework, learning practices andtools for tracking the development stages of maintenance applications, such as Versioning and Documentation, but also many others.