When an extremely clear separation between tax accounting records and basic data for managerial analytics, which require a different accounting and financial treatment, is desired, avoid keeping this additional information in the same system (ERP). Simultaneously, however, maintaining the data in 2 different systems also brings problems of doubling the effort of entering information, as well as problems of data synchronization and interpretation of differences.
QQadjustments™ applies the principles of exception management, taking the basic data, mostly from the tax-accounting system and providing additional space for introducing alteration exceptions (add/ delete/ modify/ etc.).
Any kind of correction can be defined:
- add new records
- delete existing records
- modifiy values of existing records
- change temporal or non temporal dimensions of existing records
- slice or aggregete certain existing records in a bigger or smaller number of new records, while keeping the total amount the same (manually. For automatical repetitive slicing, please see QQSlicer )
Finally, the included Qlik™ analytics offer in Qlik interface, by a simple selection, options to view:
- the original fiscal-accounting version read from ERP,
- or the net adjusted version,
- but also allows immediate highlighting of applied adjustments (for maximum consistency and transparency).
For information about Qlik™, visit this page: qlik.com.
If you are interested in QQadjustments™ product, or you need more information, please fill in the form here !
In order to be in touch with the latest news in the field, uniques solutions explained, but also with our personal perspectives regarding the world of management, data and analytics, we recommend the QQblog !