Tabular Reporting in Qlik™ Cloud
Qlik™ is pleased to announce the introduction of Tabular Reporting in the Qlik™ Cloud. Now customers can address common, centrally managed, tabular report distribution requirements from within a Qlik Sense™ Application! With tabular reporting, report developers can create custom and highly formatted XLS documents from Qlik™ data and Qlik™ visualizations. Governed Report Tasks can burst reports to any stakeholder, ensuring that the Qlik™ platform is the source for operational decisions, customer communications and more.
Some feature highlights
- Report template creation, using data and visualizations from a Qlik Sense™ App, all with the familiarity of Microsoft Office 365 using Add-in technology
- Qlik™ Cloud governed report task control from within a Qlik Sense™ App;
- In app distribution list management to support burst report distribution to any stakeholder (internal or external);
- Execution of Qlik NPrinting™ authored XLS report templates uploaded to Qlik™ Cloud;
- Powered by the Qlik™ Reporting Service, reports are delivered from a scalable cloud service that solves complex enterprise reporting jobs.
Want to get started with your first Tabular Report?
Access our Getting Started section in your Qlik™ Cloud app (available for users with Can Edit permissions). Open your app, (a) choose your activity, and select (b) Reporting.
In the image below, you will see where you can find a series of introductory videos and setup instructions from Qlik™ in your application:
Want to know more about Qlik™’s Tabular Reporting feature?
- For introductory videos see: Tabular Reporting;
- To get started see Tabular reporting in Qlik Cloud Analytics;
- To access and discuss the Qlik NPrinting™ Technical Preview, go to Qlik’s Technical Previews;
- The Qlik™ Excel add-in can be deployed and installed for compatible web and desktop versions of Microsoft Excel within Microsoft 365 see Deploying and installing the Qlik add-in for Microsoft Excel and speak with your Office 365 administrator if you wish to deploy the capability;
- Generating tabular reports in Qlik™ Cloud Analytics is a value-add Qlik™ Reporting Service capability. Check with your service account owner about your Qlik Cloud subscription’s included capacities. Please be aware that overage will be monitored and capped starting in 2024;
- Adopting customers should familiarize themselves with guardrails and limits. For details, see Qlik Reporting Service specifications and limitation.
For a brief demonstration, we invite you to watch the video below!
If you want to know how to setup Tabular Reporting (with Oauth Client Setup), we invite you to watch the videoclip below!
For information about Qlik™, please visit this site: qlik.com.
For specific and specialized solutions from QQinfo, please visit this page: QQsolutions.
In order to be in touch with the latest news in the field, unique solutions explained, but also with our personal perspectives regarding the world of management, data and analytics, we recommend the QQblog !