QLIK goal: to provide
a complex set
of simple analyzes
You, the manager, are the main character, and with a single “Qlik” you can avoid unfavorable situations for the company, or identity opportunities hidden so far in he shadow or in a large amount of data.
The processing details remain in our care, BI experts.
Summary of the Page
Through its wide range of capabilities, interactive and intuitive interface but als speed and processing power, Qlik supports the data to tell its true story, both in general (bird eye view) and even the most hidden details.
The story brought by Qlik is unfiltered and unaltered by human interests and/ or errors of operation, it is brought with maximum processing speed and provides information in a simplified and easy-to-understand starting point, from which you can get any level of sophistication.
All departments of the company and all levels of management and analysis can benefit from the performance and uniqueness of Qlik, but the maximum added value is brought when the management becomes a fierce user of Qlik, directly !
The two Business Intelligence platforms, QlikView and Qlik Sense, addresses both to analysts and managers.
The Uniqueness of Qlik
The Qlik platform offers a wide range of advantages, which clearly differentiates it from other solutions (in addition to being the only top BI platform that integrates extended data processing tools with visualization tools and offers intrinsically secure processing):
- It is a dynamic, flexible and very powerful solution that offers simultaneously consistency of processing and the possibility of combining various data sources, integrated within the same analysis.
- It offers return on investment (ROI) in a very short time and an extremely low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Use is easy (after 10 minutes of training you can explore complex data, and after few hours of training, you can create new reports by yourself !).
The Associative and Cognitive Combination of Qlik
Qlik offers, through its unique patented technology for over 30 years (associative analysis, in memory), processing capabilities hard to match, even more than 10 years since other competitors began to take over, more or less stated, a part of the Qlik concepts.
The key benefits of this associative approach:
- low consumption of resources for data storage,
- and speeds in order of magnitude higher than classical relational technologies,
- along with a flexible and unpretentious approach to the strictness of data processing,
- but especially an extremely friendly and intuitive navigation interface.
Data processing is closely correlated with another essential element in structured data sets: data architectures.
The associative “in-memory” approach brought by Qlik allows a very wide variety of data architectures that can be used. But when data volumes or the complexity of data sources begin to make their presence felt, QQinfo has the experience to choose and optimize data architectures in order to serve, with maximum simplicity, the complex analysis needs of beneficiaries.
Benefiting from the spectacular developments of artificial intelligence-based technologies of the last decade, Qlik has added and continues to add a new set of capabilities to its platform, through which advanced algorithms allow a spectacular potentiation of human thinking.
We are already in the context of AI 2.0, (Augmented Intelligence) in which the pure logic of systems and human intuition are not in a competition, but in a continuous collaboration !
Here are the Insight Advisor capabilities already included in the Qlik Sense platform:
- Assistance in retrieving and processing source data
- Assistance in building visualizations “from scratch” or with a minimum of directions from the human user
- Query analysis
- Conversational analysis
- Assistance in interpreting the meaning of filters and selections (inherited from Power of Gray)
- Introduction and integration of advanced Data Science & AI formulas
Data Sources and Architectures for Qlik
Qlik is the top BI platform with the widest range of data sources available, currently offering easy access to almost any known structured data source, regardless of the age of the technology or the volume of data involved (including Big Data sources).
Of all the TOP BI platforms, Qlik is recognized for its maximum capabilities, both in terms of processing speed (see concrete details here in QQblog) and in terms of unmanageable data volume.
The most conclusive example in Romania is given by the implementation of Qlik within Emag, which serves thousands of users with data that exceeded the PetaBytes order and with processing speeds that exceed the TeraBytes order of new data/ day.
Qlik provides connectivity to both data files (CSV, HTML, XML, XLSX) and databases (Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL or Access, DB2, PostgressDB, etc.) via ODBC or OLE-DB connectors.
With the additional connectivity options available, you can also explore data sourcesthrough dedicated or generic connectors. Extremely varied data can be exploited:SAP, Web Services (REST), Google Analytics, SalesForce, Facebook Insights, Exchange Server, Sharepoint Server, Mongo DB, as well as connectivity toBig Data or Data Warehouse sources.
Basically, the more data you have, the more advantageous it is to use them using Qlik.
Only with the help of Qlik can be developed a set of solutions that go beyond the classical sphere of BI (Business Intelligence), adding also Operational Intelligence components, including, along with visual and tabular analyzes, complex prescriptive and predictive analyzes, synthesized in easy-to-use final solutions.
Advanced QQ Processing
Beyond the huge Qlik processing capabilities, we have listed here more particular data architectures solutions, refined over time within QQ, which incorporate both its own special algorithms and advanced formulas, and which allow:
- Integrative treatment of multi-facts data sets
- Transactional data processing to generate dynamic, immediately selectable status reports
- Flexible multi-currency viewing
- Comparative analyzes with self-filtering measures in time with rapid construction
- Efficient architectures with dynamic over-classification & Mechanisms of disjoint classification
- Configurable hierarchical classification mechanisms with mixed, quantitative, value and percentage representations
- Mechanisms for building processing scripts and complex formulas through quick configuration
- Mechanism for monitoring the consistent validity of processing and reporting
- Mechanisms for the dynamic construction of complex interface objects, including “anything with anything” comparison